Olympia, Washington Visitor's Guide
Things to do in Olympia WA
Premier Airport Shuttle Service Olympia, WA Visitor Guide
Ready to explore the capital of Washington? There’s plenty to do in Olympia! If you’re looking for things to do, places to go, where to stay, or how to get there, start with Premier Airport Shuttle. Favorite activities in Olympia and all around Thurston County include antiquing, art walks, sailing, and more. Whether you’re headed to Tumwater, Yelm, or Olympia, your vacation begins with Premier Airport Shuttle.
From our Olympia city guide to seamless shared ride and private shuttle services from SeaTac to Olympia, Premier Airport Shuttle is here to make it a trip to remember.
Popular Things to do in Olympia
Olympia is an outdoor paradise and the perfect place for nature lovers with plenty of incredible state parks to visit. From casinos to waterfalls, it’s easy to find fun activities throughout Olympia.
Guided tours are available of the Washington State Capitol campus. Known for its 287-foot-high dome, no trip to Olympia is complete without a visit (at least a selfie). Located in Historic Downtown Olympia, it’s also near a variety of restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues.
416 Sid Snyder Ave SW, Olympia, WA 98501
Percival Landing is a waterfront park and home to several pavilions, a playground, grassy areas, and Swantown Marina. It’s a popular destination for picnics and gatherings as well as one of the biggest farmers markets in Washington.
217 Thurston Ave NE, Olympia, WA 98501
Nisqually Red Wind Casino is the go to gaming destination in Olympia with the largest smoke-free gaming area around. The casino has 1,500 slot machines and table games like craps, roulette, blackjack, Pai Gow, and three-card poker along with Keno and Speed Ken.
12819 Yelm Hwy SE, Olympia, WA 98513
Formerly called Priest Point Park, Squaxin Park is 314 acres of natural beauty with four miles of hiking trails, streams, wildlife, picnic spots, ball courts, a playground, and a rose garden. From picnics to weddings, this is the ideal place to take in the Pacific Northwest.
2600 East Bay Drive Northeast, Olympia, WA
Brewery Park at Tumwater Falls is free and open to the public. The park has a one-half mile scenic loop trail along the Deschutes River and three waterfalls. It’s also a great spot to watch the salmon make their way upstream.
110 Deschutes Way SW, Tumwater, WA 98501
The Hands On Children’s Museum is an indoor and outdoor space that offers hands-on exhibits as well as programs on art and science for the kids. It’s the largest children’s museum in the Pacific Northwest with a lighthouse lookout, Puget Sound beach replica, children’s garden, giant climbing boulder, and vintage schooner.
414 Jefferson St NE, Olympia, WA 98501
This refuge has over 4 miles of trails, including a 1-mile raised boardwalk over the estuary, plus a Visitor Centre and Nature Shop. It’s a year-round destination for wildlife viewing and the perfect place for bird watching or to see harbor seals, otters, beavers, and other wildlife.
100 Brown Farm Rd NE, Olympia, WA 98516
Hotels in Olympia
Looking for places to stay in Olympia? Whether you’re staying in Olympia, Lacey, or Tumwater, you can get hotel shuttles with Premier Airport Shuttle. Get the best hotels and accommodations in the city and book a Seatac to Olympia hotel shuttle today!
- Alderbrook Resort & Spa – 10 E Alderbrook Dr, Union, WA 98592
- Best Western Tumwater-Olympia Inn – 5188 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, WA 98501
- Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites – 8326 Quinault Dr NE, Lacey, WA 98516
- Days Inn Lacey – 8200 Quinault Dr NE, Lacey, WA 98516
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel – 415 Capitol Way N, Olympia, WA 98501
- Extended Stay America – 1675 Mottman Rd SW, Tumwater, WA 98512
- Governor Hotel – 621 Capitol Way S, Olympia, WA 98501
- Hilton Garden Inn Olympia – 2101 Henderson Park Lane Southeast, Olympia, WA 98501
- La Quinta Inn Olympia – 4704 Park Center Ave NE, Lacey, WA 98516
- Little Creek Casino Resort – 91 WA-108, Shelton, WA 98584
- The Marie Bed & Breakfast - 123 Cushing St NW, Olympia, WA 98502
- The Olympia Hotel at Capitol Lake – 2300 Evergreen Park Dr SW, Olympia, WA 98502
- Ramada by Wyndham Olympia – 4520 Martin Way SE E, Olympia, WA 98516
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Olympia, Governor Hotel – 621 Capitol Way S, Olympia, WA 98501
- Swantown Inn & Spa – 1431 11th Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501
Premier Airport Shuttle Services in Olympia
Get around Olympia with Premier Airport Shuttle! From casinos to wildlife, explore everything Olympia has to offer with airport shuttle services to hotels in Olympia, or reserve private van services in luxury Mercedes Benz Sprinter or Metris Vans. Premier Airport Shuttle has been a Washington state certified auto transportation company that has been serving Olympia since 1972.