Fall is just around the corner and that means it’s time for Oktoberfest celebrations! If you’re in Seattle, you won’t have to go far to find the best festivities. From traditional Bavarian music and dancing to free-flowing German beer, delicious brats and pretzels and more, there’s no better way to experience German culture than at these lively events. Here are the top 8 Oktoberfest celebrations in Seattle that you won’t want to miss!
- The Great Wallingford Wurst Fest – September 15-16 at St. Benedict School in Wallingford – This community fall festival is perfect for those who want a low-key, budget-friendly option. With food, music and lots of children’s activities, there’s something for everyone.
- Edmonds Octoberfest – September 15-16 at Frances Anderson Center in Edmonds – This local festival is particularly family-friendly and offers food trucks, live music, cornhole, children’s activities and a pet parade on Saturday.
- Fremont Oktoberfest – September 22-24 at 35th St and Canal St in Seattle – The largest beer festival in Seattle promises a bunch of fun activities for everyone. Enjoy more than 100 seasonal beers on tap, hit the dance floor, chug a tall beer and challenge your friends to a ping pong competition.
- Oktoberfest in Leavenworth – September 29-30, October 6-7, October 13-14 in Leavenworth – It’s hard to think of a more fitting place to celebrate Oktoberfest than in the Bavarian-style town of Leavenworth in the Cascade Mountains. Enjoy beer gardens, music, and dancing in this picturesque setting.
- Project Bayern’s Oktoberfest – Sept. 29-30, Oct. 6-7, and Oct. 13-14 in Wenatchee – This family-friendly Oktoberfest in Wenatchee offers two large dance hall tents, live music, authentic German food and beer, a kids area, and more.
- Oktoberfest Northwest – October 6-8 in Puyallup, WA – This is Washington’s largest Munich-style Oktoberfest celebration. Enjoy authentic Bavarian food and beer, live entertainment and fun competitions.
- Kirkland Oktoberfest – September 22-24 located at 25 Lakeshore Plaza Dr, Kirkland – This 3-day fest offers an authentic München-style Oktoberfest Biergarten on the shores of Lake Washington. Enjoy live German music, DJs, games, contests, half-pour beer tastings, and more.
- West Seattle Octoberfest – October 6-8 at Ounces Taproom – This dog-friendly event is free and open to all ages. Enjoy local beer, live music, food, costume contests and more.
No need to worry about driving or parking – book a private van charter through Premier Airport Shuttle Service and enjoy the festivities without the stress. Sit back and relax while their experienced drivers take you to each event safely and efficiently. Book now to secure your reservation!
Celebrate Oktoberfest in Seattle and enjoy the classic traditions and new Washington-style spins on the fun. Don’t miss out on the top 8 events in the area and book your private van charter through Premier Airport Shuttle Service for a hassle-free experience. Prost to a great Oktoberfest season!