Service Information Alert
Modified Services and Airport Operations
Thank you for choosing Premier Airport Shuttle by Capital Aeroporter. The safety of our customers and staff is very important to us. Our office/airport staff and drivers are working long hours to provide the safest possible service during these hazardous and busy travel conditions. Please read the following information regarding our modified or restricted services and operations during inclement weather, hazardous road conditions, and disrupted airline/airport operations. Due to current winter weather conditions and disrupted airline operations, numerous flight delays and cancellations we are currently operating with the following conditions:
SERVICE UPDATE as of Monday, February 27, 2023
At this time we are still operating all Door-to-Door Shared and Private Van Service :
– Please read the following information and understand the operation conditions when there is snow on the ground.
– A widespread Winter Weather Warning until 10:00 PM Tuesday, February 28, 2023, has been issued by the National Weather Service – and will likely create unsafe road and travel conditions from snow and ice accumulation.
– At this time – all customers MUST, at least, be prepared to meet their driver at the road for pickup or dropoff at any address when there is snow on the ground. We cannot take the risk of the driver getting stuck in/on a customer’s driveway.
– Numerous customers will also experience flight cancellations and rebookings as a result of this situation. Along with an overwhelming number of: flight changes, cancellations and delays at Sea-Tac Airport — we will attempt to operate and provide service to all pre-booked customers as long as the weather and roads allow us to continue safe operating conditions.
– Private Van Service may need to be modified to Semi-Private or Shared Van Service and necessary adjustments due to: flights and pickups, passenger demand and unreliable airline operations. In such a case, a comparable credit refund back to the original payment method will be issued for the Service Type change. If modification from Private Van Service is not suitable for your needs, you can cancel the service altogether and receive a full refund to seek alternate transportation.
– Departure pickups to Sea-Tac Airport may be adjusted much earlier to allow us to service all pre-booked customers.
– Arrival pickups from Sea-Tac Airport may experience longer than normal delays and wait times.
– During times of extreme weather and peak travel demand, Shared Service may experience more stops than usual in order to accommodate and transport all pre-booked customers.
– The best way to rebook your shuttle or van transportation will be online, if your flight is changed to a later date. Locate your email confirmation for your original booking and scroll down to find the orange button “Manage Reservation”
– Click on the button and rebook with the available options. If your flight is adjusted or rebooked and you are unable to select a Service Type that suits your needs online – you can call or email us – see “Contact Us”
- Our focused concern is to ensure safe transportation for all pre-booked customers – and we appreciate your Patience and Understanding. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and are taking these measures in order to continue providing transportation during this challenging time. Availability of certain services may also be limited during this period. Please book online for current availability.
- We will notify each customer if and when restricted or modified service is in effect; via text, email and/or phone – regarding any changes and with as much advance notice as possible.
Check your messages and notifications regularly before your scheduled pickup time. It is very important to verify AND confirm the details for any changes in Pickup Location and Pickup Time in the notifications sent to you. Limit calls to us, at this time, and please book online for current availability.
- We are experiencing an extremely high call volume at this time, due to the nature of the travel conditions. We appreciate your continued patience while we work to accommodate all our passengers during these challenging situations. Limit your calls to us at this time for ONLY changes in flights and cancellations that are unable to be changed online, by calling 360-754-7113 and reference your Confirmation Number. You can also email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns and utilize email and text messaging when possible.
Thank you for your continued concern for Safety along with Patience and Understanding throughout these circumstances. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced as a result of the conditions.