Whether you are in town for a business trip, family vacation, or romantic getaway, finding a comfortable and stylish place to stay should be at the top of your list. With its stunning waterfront location and year-round attractions from shopping to outdoor recreation options, Seattle is the perfect destination for any traveler. To help make your stay as enjoyable as possible, we have compiled this guide featuring some of the best hotels and accommodations that the city has to offer. Here are our top picks!
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel – 411 University St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Four Seasons Hotel – 99 Union St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Grand Hyatt – 721 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Hotel Max – 620 Stewart St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Hotel Nexus – 2140 N Northgate Way, Seattle, WA 98133
- Hotel Theodore – 1531 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- Hyatt at Olive 8 – 1635 8th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- Hyatt Regency Hotel – 808 Howell St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle – 1100 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- Sheraton Seattle Hotel – 1400 6th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- Thompson Seattle – 110 Stewart St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Warwick Seattle – 401 Lenora St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Westin Seattle – 1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- W Seattle – 1112 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- …and more!
Discover the top family-friendly hotels in Seattle, offering spacious suites, convenient amenities, and proximity to attractions.
- The Four Seasons Hotel – Ultra plush luxury experience with all the amenities you would expect from The Four Seasons.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton – Situated close to restaurants and many activities, spacious rooms with separate living area, free breakfast
- The Fairmont Olympic Hotel – close proximity to things to do, indoor and outdoor pools, laundry available, plus free wi-fi.
- The Silver Cloud Hotel Stadium – spacious rooms and suites with free wi-fi, televisions, kitchens in every unit, plus an indoor swimming pool.
- The Residence Inn – rooms are large, and amenities like free wi-fi and a daily breakfast are included in the deal. Plus, there’s also a pool!
- The Maxwell – offers large and yet open plan suites that are great for families, with ameneties like free wi-fi, smart TV, laundry services, a small kitchen and a huge en-suite bathroom
Whether you prefer luxurious hotels or hidden gems, begin your journey with our reliable SeaTac to Seattle hotel shuttle service.