How We're Keeping You Safe
COVID19 Travel Update Center
COVID-19 Pandemic Safety Procedures and Operations Update
- Cloth Face Covering or Mask wearing is not for all passengers and drivers
- Compliance with CDC “Social-Distancing” guidelines – whenever possible
- Decrease the Community Spread of COVID-19
Availability may be limited during this period of time as we navigate new and improved transportation options. Please book online for SeaTac Airport Limited-Stop Shared Van or Private Van Shuttle Reservations for current availability. If you are unable to find a time or service selection that fits your needs please call us.
Additional Precautions During the COVID-19 Crisis
To reduce the spread of COVID-19 during travel and protect the health and safety of our customers and drivers, we have adopted the following measures established by the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Washington State Department of Health Cloth Face Covering guidelines:
- Cloth Face Covering or Mask that covers nose and mouth – not currently required for all Customers and Drivers
- Sanitizing Wipes and Hand Sanitizer are available in every vehicle for Customer and Employee Use
- Frequent and Thorough Disinfecting of our Vehicles and Work Space
Please contact us directly for any assistance via email at email@example.com
Frequent Rider Program
Sign-up, provide your account information, and book faster next time.